Made in Australia
Latex (Rubber), BPA & Phthalate Free
A versatile Rehabilitation & Exercise Tool, the duraDisc provides active and reactive rehabilitation for ankles, knees & hip (lower kinetic chain). duraDisc will improve proprioception and balance, increase range of motion and strengthen the lower kinetic chain during all phases of injury recovery. It will also assist in falls prevention.
- Negative pressure – increases reactive demand at ankle, knee & pelvis
- Slower reaction time – reduces lever arm effect of wobble boards
- Sitting, Standing or Lying – reacts to mass over base of support
- Portable – 33cm in diameter and 1kg fits in your training bag
- Strong – Extra thick side walls ensure long life and hard work
- Washable – High grade PVC means they can be washed for clinical use
Used in conjunction with a Balance Plate, the duraDisc provides the perfect acute proprioceptive intervention for ankle injuries associated with netball, rugby, league, soccer, volleyball and basketball.