Elite Fitness and Ski Trainer
Series 2 – Does Not Include Balance Poles
Made in Canada
A versatile, dynamic training device ideal for elite athletes and rehabilitation programs.
- Effective in Proprioceptive Development, Muscular Stabilisation & Joint Mobilisation
- Offers a complete ‘closed chain’ rehabilitation program for ankle, knee, hip, back and shoulder injuries
- Winter sport preparation – skiing, snowboarding, football, hockey, union, league
Pro Fitter is challenging, yet fun and easy to learn. A multi-directional movement cross-trainer proven to:
- Maximise functional leg strength & power
- Improve cardiovascular endurance.
- Enhance core strength & stability.
- Develop effective upper & lower body strength programs.
- Achieve better balance, co-ordination and overall agility.
- Obtain faster and more precise reaction times.
- Improve sports performance.
- Reduce the risk of sports related injuries.
Unique design features include:
- Independent flexing/rotating foot pads for dynamic ankle strength and muscle balancing.
- Rocking base to enhance balance training.
- Over 20 effective exercises focusing on dynamic strength and stability for improved golf, skiing, tennis and all sports where multi-directional movement is required.
- Quality construction to ensure silent long-term operation.
- 6 tension settings.
- 2 year warranty.